Beginning June 4th the One S will have a software update pushed out to it. This applies only to the T-Mobile edition and it only for fixes. It will increase the build number from 1.53.531.16 to 1.84.531.2. The update is still Android 4.0.3, so no major improvements have been made. Here is a list of all the improvements the One S customers will see after installing the OTA update:
- Resolves goodbye splash not appearing when powering off due to low battery.
- Resolves voicemail indicator not appearing while using Wi-Fi calling.
- Improvements to Wi-Fi Calling
- Improvements to camera stability
- Resolves signal fluctuation.
Like I said, nothing too significant. It is mainly a fix to WiFi calling issue One S customers have been reporting. We will be working on getting the full ROM for users in the near future, but until then let us know if you get the update and if you notice any major changes in performance.