T-Mobile has some big changes coming to the prices of many of its phones. A trustworthy source of mine has just sent several screenshots of an internal memo that shows the price many smartphones dropping. Phones such as the One S, Note II, and Galaxy S III will all see pricing changes tomorrow.
Major changes include:
- HTC One S: Will drop from $149.99 to $99
- LG Optimus L9: Will drop from $79.99 to $49.99 for new customers and fall to $29.99 for upgrades
- Samsung Galaxy Note II: Will drop from $369.99 to $249.99
- Samsung Galaxy S Blaze: Will drop from $99.99 to $49.99
- Samsung Galaxy S II: Will drop from $149.99 to $79.99
- Samsung Galaxy S III: Will drop from $279.99 to $129.99
Many other devices will be receiving price cuts, and you can see them all in the images below.
Do you plan on picking up any of the more affordable phones? Let us know in the comments!