The Kyocera Rise was originally unveiled at CTIA 2012, but without a carrier partner. The @Evleaks Twitter is back now with a press render of the device, as well as carrier information. The tipster says the QWERTY device will be coming to both Sprint and Virgin Mobile. Details are nonexistent though, so we don’t no weather the device will have a contract or not.
Specs of the Kyocera Echo include:
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich (v4.0)
- 2GB ROM / 512MB RAM
- 2GB microSD™ included (up to 32 GB)
- 4-row QWERTY sized keyboard
- 4.45 x 2.38 x .56 in
- (113.0 x 60.5 x 14.3 mm)
- 1500 mAh BATTERY
- 1GHz MSM8655
- 3.5-inch HVGA 480 x 320 IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen
- 3.2 megapixel camera camcorder: WVGA 30 fps
- LED flash
What do you think? Is this the perfect QWERTY keyboard device?