How to: Install FC09 for the Epic 4G
Warning: This will wipe your data entirely. BriefMobile is not liable for your actions. This has been fully tested and is working.
- Download and unzip SPH-D700-FC09-8Gb-REL.tar.md5.zip: Mirror 1 | Mirror 2
- Download, extract, and install the Epic 4G drivers
- Download and extract Odin3_v1.87.zip
- Download victory_8G_100528.pit
- Open “Odin3_v1.87.exe”
- Power off the Epic 4G
- Put the Epic 4G into “Download Mode” by holding the 1 key and the Power button
- Connect the Epic 4G to your computer. Ensure Odin recognizes it. You should see “0:[COM#]” fill in the first box.
- Click “PDA” and select “SPH-D700-FC09-8Gb-REL.tar.md5″
- Click “PIT” and select “victory_8G_100528.pit”
- Click “Start”
- After it is finished, the Epic 4G will reboot and it will be running FC09 Android 2.3.6. Congratulations!