Goole’s annual developer conference, Google I/O, is just around the corner and today the company released its official app for the event. The app allows you to view maps of the floor, event schedules, and all sorts of other information. You can also watch selected I/O Live Talks on your tablet (Honeycomb+). The app also allows you exchange session details from NFC devices through Android Beam.
The full feature list is below.
- View detailed session, code lab, and speaker information, including speaker bios, photos, and Google+ profiles
- +1 sessions right from the app
- Participate in public #io2012 conversations on Google+
- Guide yourself using the conference map
- Get a reminder a few minutes before sessions in your schedule are due to start
- View information about companies in the Developer Sandbox
- Keep up with announcements from the I/O team during the conference
- View your schedule on your Android 3.0+ device’s home screen using an app widget
- Play back “I/O Live” session video streams on your Android 3.0+ devices
- Automatically sync sessions in your schedule to your Android 4.0 device’s calendar
- Beam session details from your Android 4.0, NFC-enabled device to another using Android Beam
Download it from the Play Store here.