Recall the original SGH-I717 Ice Cream Sandwich leak? It was chock full of bugs and force closes. Fortunately, we grabbed a new Android 4.0.3 update for the AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note. The previously leak was version UCLC5. The following build is UCLD3. This is a major bug fix build, so there are no new features. Those who are testing this build out say it’s smoother than ever, although Instagram still doesn’t work. Without further ado, use the guide below to flash the new leak onto your SGH-I717.
Warning: This will wipe your data entirely. BriefMobile is not liable for your actions. This is for the SGH-I717 only!
- Download SGH-I717UCLD3-1FB30D08F1D2B2AAAECF49D262E8E707.exe: Mirror 1 | Mirror 2 | Mirror 3
- Install the Galaxy Note drivers
- Run the “SGH-I717UCLD3-1FB30D08F1D2B2AAAECF49D262E8E707.exe” on a Windows PC
- Power off the Galaxy Note
- Put the Galaxy Note into “Download Mode” by holding both Volume Down and the Power Button
- Connect the Galaxy Note to your computer. Ensure Odin recognizes it. You should see “0:[COM#]” fill in the first box.
- Click “Start”
- After it is finished, the Galaxy Note will reboot and it will be running Android 4.0.3 IML74K.UCLD3. Congratulations!
Thanks to our anonymous source!