Looking forward to Android 2.3.4 on your Motorola Atrix 4G device with an unlocked bootloader? Your wait is now over. Android 2.3.4 has leaked for public users through an unsecured Motorola server. We’ve released a flashable Android 2.3.4 ROM below for those looking to test out this brand new software for the Atrix 4G.
Android 2.3.4 for the Atrix includes full Google Talk with video support, although AT&T’s limited video chatting to WiFi connections.
WARNING: THIS IS BETA SOFTWARE. BE CAREFUL. DO NOT FLASH IF YOU DO NOT AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT HOLD BRIEFMOBILE RESPONSIBLE FOR HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE DAMAGE!
- Unlocked bootloader
- CWM recovery
- External SD card
- Gingerbread zip (download above)
- Backup PDS partition
- Backup data and applications
- Unlock your bootloader
- Download CWM recovery and flash it
- Mount your device to USB
- Put the Gingerbread .zip file on your external SDcard
- Click “install zip from sdcard”
- Choose zip from sdcard
- Pick the gingerbread .zip
- Install it!
Tenfar for CWM recovery and OSH install script
Download Gingerbread Radio
Download Gingerbread Stock Images
- Includes boot.img, webtop.img, system.img, radio.img, and data.img
- Click here to download